1. I have 5 (yes 5!) tattoos. I got the first one when I was 16 or 17. Let me just say...don't get tattoos when you're a teenager.
2. I always read the very last sentence of a book first.
3. I love to bake, but I HATE to make pie crust. I hate with a passionate...passion. If I have the time and money, I like to buy the Pillsbury roll out crusts. (I hate frozen crusts, yuck!). When I am forced to make my own pie-crust, I whine about it the whole time I'm making it and while the pie is being eaten, I make sure everyone knows how miserable it made me.
4. I have a deformed thumb-nail. When I was in 2nd grade, I slammed my thumb in the car door and it fell off and grew back all weird. I'm very self-conscious about it!
5. I chose St. Brigid of Ireland as my Confirmation Saint, however, it was a close race between her and St. Bridget of Sweden.
6. I'm addicted to chapstick. Not in a cutesy ha ha way, like actually addicted. If a tube starts to run low my lips actually hurt. I've got chapstick stashed all around the house in case of emergencies.
7. I always wanted to learn to play the violin!
8. I love old Stephen King novels. I own most of them.
9. Speaking of which, I have tons of books. I have one bookshelf crammed full and still have boxes and boxes of books. I've gotten rid of some, but it's hard to let them go.
10. I got to meet Gary Gygax a few years ago. That's impressive to geeks!
11. Speaking of geeks, I'm terminally geeky. So much so that one of my tattoos is the Atari symbol.
12. I only recently (very recently!) read Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice. It was a wonderful book, I'm embarrassed it took me so long to get around to reading it.
13. I absolutely love raw cauliflower, but cooked cauliflower makes me gag.
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants