1. I live in the country yet I'm terrifed
of bugs. Especially spiders. And
roaches. And centipedes. And...
2. I love raunchy, "gun porn" movies,
like The Boondock Saints, Snatch,
Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels,
and Shoot 'Em Up. I'm a good girl, I
3. But I'm also totally dorky. Men In Black
is one of my all time favorite movies.
4. I spend too much time on the computer
and not enough time cleaning!
5. I also like dorky computer games like
Nancy Drew and Syberia.
6. Really, I'm just painfully dorky. (We went
over this before, didn't we?)
7. I ate sweet pickles. The thought of them
makes my gag reflex kick in. Eww!
8. I love "ethnic" food- Thai, Japanese, Indian,
Greek, mmmm! The more authentic the
better, I hate Americanized versions!
9. I love pickled ginger so much I put it on my
sushi (it's actually a palate cleanser meant
to be eaten solo between sushis!)
10. We normally only eat meat once or twice a
week. I'll say this is because it's better for
our health and the environment, and that's
true, but mostly it's because we're poor!
11. Yes, I'm poor, in the sense we don't have
much money, but I don't think of myself
as "poor." I love my life! We don't have
disposable income but we have what we
need and I consider that a blessing!
12. I loved Pride and Prejudice so much that I
rented the movie (and loved it, yowza Mr.
Darcy!!) and now I'm reading Emma.
13. I used to read voraciously, but now I'm
lucky to get through 2 books a month!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others' comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants