- GET THE BABY IN HER OWN ROOM! This is top priority, but it's going to take a long time. Which means the computer room needs to be emptied, scrubbed, painted, and the carpet needs clean. I also have to pay the internet provider $75 to reroute.
- Sort through all the kids old clothes and pack away according to size (right now everything is just thrown together, which makes trying to find the next size for whoever's grown a pain)
- Clean out my bedroom closest as well as the linen and
- Get the garage cleaned out (dh's job)
- Get the open pantry in the garage cleaned off, buy a pantry that closes (help keep pests away) and reorganize what I've got
- clean out and organize the chest freezer
clean off the shelf in the kitchen that's piled with junk and cookbooks clean out school drawers after our last day of school
- clean out the dressers in our bedroom (they're full of junk)
- clean out from under the bed (dh has shoved tons of junk under it!)
Did the entry closet earlier, hopefully I can get to the linen closet today as well!