April 15, 2011

7 Quick Takes


  1.  I am LOVING the weather!  So nice to be able to open up the windows and get outside.
  2. Dd1 has her evaluation up at the school next week.  I know that overall she's on target, but she's not the best test taker.  
  3. Dd3 is 3 years old and boy, is she a handful!  So funny because she was such an easy baby- she never cried, hardly fussed, she was always happy and cheerful.  She's really making up for lost time!  She keeps me on my toes, but I just love her to pieces.
  4. Dh says his boss is happy with how he's doing.  Another 4 weeks or so and we should know if they are going to keep him on permanently.
  5. My two nephews will have their First Holy Communion next month, which is a great excuse to get out to Ohio to see my sister-in-law and her family.  They haven't met Finnegan yet, so that will be wonderful!
  6. Holy Week starts this Sunday with Palm Sunday.  I love Holy Week, so I'm very excited.
  7. I've lost a few pounds at Curves already, which helping me to get my motivation for eating better back.


No comments: