October 9, 2008

Boy, I haven't been blogging much lately! I guess I've just been busy :) I'm so glad fall is finally here, the leaves are turning and the weather is getting chilly, I love it!

I'm very ready for this election to be over. I'm so tired of how hateful politics make people. Bi-partisanship is so important, in my opinion. Without it we just can't accomplish much. This is one of many reasons I support John McCain; I think he has a strong record of that, and I have no confidence in Obama's ability to "reach across the aisle" to accomplish what needs to get done.

I've been in a bit of a spiritual slump, too. Trying to get out of that. It doesn't worry me when it comes, I know it happens. Money is tight which is very stressful (I'm horribly high-strung to begin with) which doesn't help.

2 comments:

Angie @ Many Little Blessings said...

It must be that time of year. I have had the strong desire to turn off the computer and walk away from all of my online commitments. I guess that just happens from time to time.

Karey said...

I'm with you on wanting the election to be over!

To respond to your questions on my blog.. yes, a Creighton teacher is what you need. They teach you the method and get you charting. A good teacher will be able to start to see things in your chart, but after three months, they send your charts to PPVI so Dr. Hilgers can review them. As for the costs involved, teachers charge different amounts. Mine cost around $60, but I've heard others say they were charged up to $250. They can do it over the phone too, so it might be worth it to call a few until you find one that is less expensive. As for the cost for Dr. Hilgers to review your charts, I think someone recently reminded me that it costs only like $25. Pretty good for the opinion of perhaps the best person in the world on this stuff!

Let me know if you have any other questions. My email is allyouwhohope@yahoo.com. Also, I can mail you my book if you don't want to have to buy it, assuming they require the same one that I had to get a couple years ago. If and when you get to that point, let me know!