August 19, 2009

Yikes, I guess it's been a few weeks since I updated!

I'm doing well, coming into my 7th week of pregnancy. So far, so good! I have an OB appointment on the 31st and I'm hoping she'll do an ultrasound. I haven't had any signs of ectopic pregnancy this time around,but I'd like to know for sure the baby is where s/he should be! I feel pretty good, I've gained a little over a pound already because I'm ravenous all the time, some fatigue, a little nausea, but no sickness (never had any sickness with any of my pregnancies, knock on wood!)

Yesterday our 4 year old started her second year of developmental pre-school, she's very happy to be back. My big 2nd grader also started school with me. She's probably a little less enthused, but I don't take it personally :) She had fun today, though, we did a back yard archaeological dig that she got a kick out of!

And, FINALLY got our 17 month old into her own room! It's kind of bare right now, I still need to paint it, clean the carpets, and get her a dresser, but she's got a bed and toys so she's happy. And so am I!

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Congratulations!
I truely understand the nervousness of pregnancy after loss. We miscarried last October and are due at the end of November...there are still friends (and some relatives) that don't know! God's Blessings to all of you! Pax Christi

Katie said...

Thank you! Oh,you're getting close to the end! I'll be praying for you and the baby!

Michelle said...

Congratulations! I pray you have a safe and healthy pregnancy!