April 25, 2009

Crazy Eights!

I was tagged by SAHMinIL!

8 things I am looking forward to:
  1. Getting my garden planted
  2. Hiking tomorrow with the family
  3. My 912 meeting next week
  4. Finishing my Agatha Christie novel
  5. Getting some sleep tonight
  6. Watching Dog's Breakfast with dh this weekend
  7. Getting some housework done tomorrow
  8. Possibly not having to cook dinner this weekend, if I can get dh to do it!
8 things I did yesterday:
  1. Stayed up WAY too late because I couldn't sleep
  2. Some laundry
  3. Took the kids to the park
  4. Read my book
  5. Played around online
  6. Did school with dd1
  7. Tried to get ahold of the social security people
  8. Talked to my mom on the phone
8 things I wish I could do:
  1. Be better about practicing my faith
  2. Have more patience (a lot more!)
  3. Go on a real vacation (to Ireland, preferably)
  4. Be a better wife/mother/sahm
  5. Knit/crochet better
  6. Sleep more
  7. Find a way to work from home
  8. Lose the last of the baby weight I gained
8 shows I watch:
  1. Glenn Beck
  2. Table for 12
  3. Dirty Jobs
  4. Chopped
  5. MythBusters
  6. 18 Kids and Counting
  7. The Journey Home
  8. The Universe
8 Tags:
  1. Angie@Many Little Blessings
  2. Anne Marie @ East of Eden
  3. Heather @ Heather's Blog
  4. Jana @ Fun to Have Fun
4 will have to do it because apparently I mostly read group blogs!

1 comment:

Nichole "Nikki" Warren said...

Chopped and Journey home is good too!